News & Events
Collaborating for Cures Leveraging Global Public-Private Partnerships to Accelerate Biopharmaceuticals Development
Event Date: 03/07/2013 The Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI) and Critical Path Institute (C-Path) held a joint event in Brussels, Belgium on the challenges and opportunities of public-private partnerships (PPPs). More than 120 participants attended the conference and many more followed the live webcast. This first ever public conference co-sponsored by IMI and C-Path featured cross-sector […]
Diane Stephenson, Executive Director CPP, visited Parkinson’s UK for the first time in London on June 3, 2013 to start the wheels in motion for laying the groundwork for CPP.
The Predictive Safety Testing Consortium (PSTC) led by the Critical Path Institute (C-Path) and the Safer and Faster Evidence-based Translation (SAFE-T) consortium sponsored by the Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI), announced today the signature of an agreement to work together in their efforts to improve drug safety.
Stay connected with C-Path
- >>First preclinical safety biomarkers (7) qualified by the FDA, EMA and PMDA
- >>First imaging biomarker for trial enrichment qualified by the EMA
- >>FDA and EMA reach landmark decisions on C-Path’s Simulation Tool for Alzheimer’s disease
- >>C-Path’s Alzheimer’s Disease Simulator Featured in the Wall Street Journal
- >>C-Path and CDISC partnership delivers therapeutic area standards
- >>FDA and EMA issue first-of-their-kind Letters of Support for two Kidney Biomarkers
- >>EMA Qualifies ‘Hollow Fiber System’ For Anti-Tuberculosis Drug Development
- >>Regulatory Support For Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease Biomarker
- >>C-Path’s PKDOC Secures FDA Qualification for Enrichment Biomarker in ADPKD
- >>C-Path’s PKDOC Secures EMA Qualification Opinion for Enrichment Biomarker in ADPKD