News & Events
C-Path Awarded FDA Contract to Enhance the Assessment of Clinical Outcomes in Pediatric Asthma Treatment Trials
The Critical Path Institute (C-Path) announced today it has been awarded a U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) contract in support of ongoing development of novel clinical outcome assessments for pediatric asthma. C-Path’s Patient-Reported Outcome (PRO) Consortium will carry out this work through its Pediatric Asthma Working Group. Specifically, these assessments are intended to facilitate innovative patient-focused drug development and aid regulatory decision making by filling an unmet measurement gap.
In collaboration with the DIA Study Endpoints Community, C-Path’s ePRO Consortium is pleased to announce the open access article “Considerations for development of an evidence dossier to support the use of mobile sensor technology for clinical outcome assessments in clinical trials” is available online in the April 1, 2020 issue of Contemporary Clinical Trials. This article provides recommendations for the structure and content of an evidence dossier aimed at supporting a clinical trial endpoint derived from mobile sensor data as fit-for-purpose in regulatory decision making. Link to article: https://www.contemporaryclinicaltrials.com/article/S1551-7144(20)30040-9/fulltext
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s Center for Drug Evaluation and Research has funded a cooperative agreement to establish a Rare Disease Clinical Outcome Assessment Consortium. The grant was awarded to C-Path with the NORD as a sub-awardee. The first step taken toward the establishment of the new consortium has been the creation of the Rare Disease Subcommittee within C-Path’s Patient-Reported Outcome (PRO) Consortium.
C-Path and Lundbeck Announce a Data Sharing Collaboration to Enable Development of Advanced Drug Development Tools in Alzheimer’s Disease
C-Path and H. Lundbeck A/S are proud to announce that they will work together to significantly improve the scientific community’s insight in Alzheimer’s disease through Lundbeck’s contribution of a unique set of clinical trial data from more than 2,500 AD patients to the Critical Path for Alzheimer’s Disease consortium’s integrated database for qualified researchers across the globe to access.
Stay connected with C-Path
- >>First preclinical safety biomarkers (7) qualified by the FDA, EMA and PMDA
- >>First imaging biomarker for trial enrichment qualified by the EMA
- >>FDA and EMA reach landmark decisions on C-Path’s Simulation Tool for Alzheimer’s disease
- >>C-Path’s Alzheimer’s Disease Simulator Featured in the Wall Street Journal
- >>C-Path and CDISC partnership delivers therapeutic area standards
- >>FDA and EMA issue first-of-their-kind Letters of Support for two Kidney Biomarkers
- >>EMA Qualifies ‘Hollow Fiber System’ For Anti-Tuberculosis Drug Development
- >>Regulatory Support For Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease Biomarker
- >>C-Path’s PKDOC Secures FDA Qualification for Enrichment Biomarker in ADPKD
- >>C-Path’s PKDOC Secures EMA Qualification Opinion for Enrichment Biomarker in ADPKD