News & Events
Tuesday, September 14,the Rare Disease Cures Accelerator-Data and Analytics Platform (RDCA-DAP®), an FDA-funded initiative, will have its public premiere during the annual meeting for the project. The platform will host, standardize and share rare diseases data as part of its functionality.
Sonya Eremenco will lead C-Path’s PRO Consortium TUCSON, Ariz., August 5, 2021— Critical Path Institute (C-Path) announced it has named Sonya Eremenco, M.A., as Executive Director of its Patient-Reported Outcome (PRO) Consortium. Eremenco joined C-Path in 2016 as Associate Director of the PRO Consortium and was promoted to Director in January 2021. In addition to […]
Global stakeholders come together to collaborate with urgency to address unmet needs for Parkinson’s therapies. TUCSON, Ariz., July 20, 2021 — The use of digital health technologies across health care and drug development has accelerated. A new paper titled “Digital Progression Biomarkers as Novel Endpoints in Clinical Trials: A Multistakeholder Perspective,” co-authored by experts across […]
To advance anti-tuberculosis (TB) science and enable the progression of new, safe, and affordable treatment solutions for TB patients worldwide, a new consortium of 30 partners from 13 countries has officially launched. The 7-year, €185 million project called UNITE4TB, aims to accelerate and improve the clinical evaluation of combinations of existing and novel drugs, with the goal of developing new and highly active TB treatment regimens for drug-resistant and -sensitive TB.
Stay connected with C-Path
- >>First preclinical safety biomarkers (7) qualified by the FDA, EMA and PMDA
- >>First imaging biomarker for trial enrichment qualified by the EMA
- >>FDA and EMA reach landmark decisions on C-Path’s Simulation Tool for Alzheimer’s disease
- >>C-Path’s Alzheimer’s Disease Simulator Featured in the Wall Street Journal
- >>C-Path and CDISC partnership delivers therapeutic area standards
- >>FDA and EMA issue first-of-their-kind Letters of Support for two Kidney Biomarkers
- >>EMA Qualifies ‘Hollow Fiber System’ For Anti-Tuberculosis Drug Development
- >>Regulatory Support For Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease Biomarker
- >>C-Path’s PKDOC Secures FDA Qualification for Enrichment Biomarker in ADPKD
- >>C-Path’s PKDOC Secures EMA Qualification Opinion for Enrichment Biomarker in ADPKD